Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Blitz

This is going to be short...it's been a long, long weekend...

> Tricia and I moved (thanks to a little help from my friends) on Friday...as in, all day Friday.

> I taught our Discovering Worship CLASS yesterday morning.

> I tried to get two days worth of work into yesterday afternoon.

> I got up at 4:45 this morning to hang with some of our people as we gave cold water to the participants of the OBX Marathon.

> Got together with the MilePost13 band tonight to practice some Christmas music.

> It was all worth it, and I'm glad it's over

> We had one worship gathering this morning to keep from repeating the headache of fighting the crazy traffic patterns that take place during the marathon. It's fun to have so many people singing and worshipping together.

> We showed a killer video that I'll post later this week. You might not think it's killer, but we do.

> At least one person discovered life in Christ for the first time this morning.

> The Skins lost to the eagels.

> I get to see my good friend, Matt Glock tomorrow morning!

Nate

No comments: