Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Viva La Blessed (Mashup)

I've been looking for some new inspiration lately and have become very fascinated by the creative musical effort known as "mashups". This Video in particular is incredibly creative...it seems that Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" has become a favorite choice for mashups, so I figured I'd give it a try with a worship song. I looked through our list at NHC for a song that could work, especially looking for something that had a similar temp (around 140 on the metronome)...Matt Redman's "Blessed Be Your Name" ended up being a perfect fit.

I don't know of any easy way to upload MP3's to blogger, so I share this to you via video. Please excuse my vocals and cut me some slack...I am only two weeks out from a tonsillectomy...


"Viva La Blessed"

The MP13 Band and I are going to be working on this and a few other mashups soon...do you have any creative ideas for Worship Mashups?

Nate

1 comment:

Andy Lawrenson said...

figure out something to mashup with Love Shack