Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Blitz

> Our Youth & Children's Pastor, Andy, did a great job this morning of reminding us what a consistent life looks like and why it's important. We showed part of This Video. Good Stuff.

> The MilePost13 Band did a great job in practice on Thursday without me...I know because they were obviously prepared when we got together at 7:30 this morning. I just may not show up at all one week...

> BTW, the band and the audio and video techs are my heros...they come in every Sunday at 7:30 and stay until about 12:30. That's commitment!

> Skins lost...but, Jason Campbell is looking more like the quaterback we've been needing for the past 10 years.

> Back to Durham again tomorrow morning...keep up to date with that part of our lives Here.

> Getting geared up for Trunk or Treat, our biggest outreach/bridging event of the year! We're aiming to reach 600 unchurched in our community this year.


> Barbara Kay is my NHC Hero of the Week!

> We can see the light at the end of the tunnel with our office space getting completed. We've been out of any real office space for nearly a year (I haven't had an office since I came to NHC), and it will feel wierd to have a place all my own...

> That's all for now...I'm really tired. Shooting a video tomorrow at 7am. Good night.

Nate

No comments: