Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Living In A Hotel

For those of you who sit on the edge of your seat every day awaiting my next post (I know there's at least one person out there like this), I'm sorry that I've been less than average with the number of posts the past few weeks. Tricia and I are settling into full-time life here in Durham, and, although I need to make at least one more trip home, it will probably be at least a few months before we are back on the beach again. We've been busy with pregnancy/CF stuff as well as some last minute Christmas shopping, and to be honest, the absence of daily stimulation of being around the church and ministry has left me less than inspired to write much.

Living in a hotel has its upsides...the maid will come every day and clean (which is nice because Tricia can't and I don't want to), and I eat breakfast every day and dinner 4 nights a week in the hotel lobby (which saves money and time on groceries and cooking). But, ultimately, it's not nearly as fun or comfortable as home. We'll be spending Christmas here, but my family is coming up for a few days, so that will be very nice.

Anyway, I hope to get comfortable enough here to get back on track with my posting. I certainly have plenty of time to do so. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Nate

1 comment:

Tom said...

Praying for all three of you!!