Friday, November 2, 2007

I Tried....

Seriously...it was weighing on my mind all day...I tried to sit down and blog, but I had way too much going on:

> We're showing 6 different videos this Sunday...that's basically like a record for us. Fortunately, only one is an in-house creation, but's it's taking up a lot of my time and I've got to get it done cause it's going to be flippin' sweet!

> We learned two new songs tonight at practice...I had to chord one of them out this afternoon cause I ran out of time any other time.

> I came home for an hour to move some boxes to our new storage unit.

> We had our first real staff meeting (I'm sure the others have been meeting without me, but it's not really a staff meeting if I ain't there...) in about two months.

> I spent time with Tricia tonight 'cause I've been crazy busy all week.

> I tried to feed my dog some benadryl cause she has allergies...

Nate

No comments: